Thursday, October 25, 2007

Have a Nice Day!

Yesterday, my Dad sent me an interesting document about the War on Terror. I think it had been sent to him from our mutual friend from Memphis (George M.). You can read it on my website here: Bush's Mistake on the War on Terror. I hope you read it and look at my other links about the war and the support of our troops: CLOSED - GONE FISHING I'll be closed for the rest of the day. Ralph Jones and I plan to slip down to Douglas Lake and see if there's enough water to fish. I'm hoping this rain cooled the lake and we can catch a few of them slabs (crappie). We'll put the boat in at Dandridge, TN and drive across that narrow bridge with the pontoon boat. (I'll try to get a picture of that bridge so you can see how it looks from inside the vehicle.) I'll let you know tomorrow if we do any catching. And I hope it's not catching a cold.

I hope you have a wonderful day while I'm working away, sweating under the toil of labor to put a little food on the table. Ha!


~~~
Quote of the Day
Some things have to be believed to be seen.
~ Author Unknown

Thanks to Beverly for the quote of the day.
She found it and passed it along to me.
It's profound!


~~~

Joke of the Day
A young employee was leaving the office late one evening when he found the CEO standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Listen," said the CEO, "this is a very sensitive and important document here, and my secretary has gone for the night. Can you make this thing work?"

"Certainly," said the young employee. He turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button.

"Excellent, excellent!" said the CEO as his paper disappeared inside the machine. "I just need one copy."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: