- A lot of times we worry about things that God has already fixed.
- The biggest mountain we face is sometimes the imaginary one we have in our own mind.
- Serving God is a step by step and moment by moment process... take one step with Jesus at our side, the take another step, again and again.
- Where is Jesus? We don't need to worry about that. We should be asking where are we?
- We may fail. So? Get clean and start again. It works!
- Serving God is more than going to meetings... It means having a relationship with God our Father.
- How do I know my religion is right? Because I follow Jesus who is perfect.
- Our natural children aren't perfect, but we love them. God's the same way. We're not perfect, but he loves us.
- When David went to battle Goliath, he took what he had proved. And the main thing he had proved was that God would help him.
- David got complete victory. He didn't stop with the sling but he took the sword. We get complete victory by not loving anyone or anything more than we love Jesus and the Gospel.
- Fear of the Lord means have respect for the Lord. (like a desire to please Him)
- Psalm 25:14 "The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him;..." The Spanish Bible translates this as "intimate fellowship". So we could say that those who would have a close fellowship with God would be those that fear and respect Him.
Monday, October 1, 2007
Our last day of Knoxville Convention was yesterday. We had two wonderful meetings. Here are my little Gems:
Posted by Tennessee Granddaddy at 12:41 PM