Monday, October 8, 2007

A Good Weekend

Our financial advisers, GAAM (Gilbert Advanced Asset Management), had a client appreciation picnic on Saturday at the Gray Fairgrounds. It was western style with pony rides and games for the children and with some great food, too. We had hot dogs, barbecue, slaw, beans, macaroni & cheese, brownies, cookies and popcorn and cotton candy! And there was a some bingo with lots of prizes. Beverly was the first to win blackout at bingo!

This picture was taken when we arrived. In front of Beverly and me, you will find Venese, Kara, and Jade. We had a great time!

~~~
Quote of the Day

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God,
then we will be a nation gone under."
~ Ronald Reagan


~~~
Jokes of the Day

I dialed a number and got the following recording:

"I am not available right now, but
Thank you for caring enough to call.
I am making some changes in my life.
Please leave a message after the
Beep. If I do not return your call,
You are one of the changes."

~~~~~

Aspire to inspire before you expire.

~~~~~

My wife and I had words,
But I didn't get to use mine.

~~~~~

Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.

~~~~~

Blessed are those who can give without remembering
And take without forgetting.

~~~~~

The irony of life is that, by the time
You're old enough to know your way
Around, you're not going anywhere.

~~~~~

I was always taught to respect my elders,
But it keeps getting harder to find one.


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: