Monday, October 15, 2007

Back Home

Good Afternoon!

This morning Dad and I drove on Interstate 40, from Lebanon to Knoxville.We had stopped in Lebanon last night after our church convention ended in Paris, TN. I left Dad in Knoxville around 10 AM and now Mr. Bear and I are back in Kingsport.

My pictures today show some of our relatives from West Tennessee. The first one shows my Dad with my Cousin Joyce. The second picture show Tommy Rieben, me, and Johnny Rieben, two of my cousins. Joyce, Tommy, and Johnny are brothers and sisters.
~~~
Quote of the Day

When you look at your life,
the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.

~Joyce Brothers




~~~
Joke of the Day
A guy is walking past a big wooden fence at the insane asylum and he hears all the residents inside chanting, "Thirteen! Thirteen! Thirteen!"

Quite curious about this, he finds a hole in the fence, and looks in. Someone inside pokes him in the eye.

Then everyone inside the asylum starts chanting,"Fourteen! Fourteen! Fourteen!

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: