Monday, October 29, 2007

Interesting "Stuff"

Stuff
Just what is "stuff"? When we were in Mexico, one of my Mexican friends who was learning English discovered the word "stuff". He told me that he thought it was the most useful word in the English vocabulary. I ashed him why he liked the word. He told me it was such a useful word. It could mean anything! This picture shows some "stuff" that I keep in my tackle box.

Now I have some more stuff you might want to look at. My friend Bill Smither sent me these links recently.

Bathroom Mirror Prank
This prank is absolutely hilarious. Replace the mirror in a bathroom with a window pane, place a set of identical twins in identical rooms opposite each other and proceed to prank everyone who walks in. They've all become a vampires!

How Do You Hide an Airplane Factory?
These were some interesting photos from the WW II years' "Arsenal of Democracy". Shows an amazing World War II secret.


Latest Shuttle Photos from NASA
Here's some of the latest shuttle photographs from NASA. These are breathtaking photographs with excellent clarity.

Auto Nostalgia
A drive down automobile memory lane.

One more thing to show you... and that's a new diet pill really blocks fat. I think it is exactly what I need.

I think that's enough stuff for today. I hope you enjoyed a few of them. Have a wonderful week. And as my Dad says, SMILE!

~~~

Quote of the Day
A lie can travel halfway around the world
while the truth is putting on its shoes.
~ Mark Twain


~~~
Joke of the Day
Karl was telling his buddies back on the farm about his first visit to a big city church. "When I got there, they made me park my old pick-up in the corral," he began.
"You mean in the parking lot," interrupted Jeb, a more worldly fellow.

"Then I walked up the trail to the door," Karl continued.
"The sidewalk to the door," Jeb corrected.

"Inside the door, I was met by some dude," Karl went on.
"That would be the usher," explained Jeb.

"Well, the usher led me down the chute," said Karl.
"You mean the aisle," Jeb said.

"Then, he led me to a stall and told me to sit there," continued Karl.
"Pew," retorted Jeb.

"Yeah," Karl recalled. "That's exactly what the pretty lady said when I sat down beside her."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: