Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Heart Cath Pictures

On May 28, 2011
These two shots were made by my doctor, Dr. H. Ladley. The first one is before the stent was placed in my heart, and the second one was after. I thought they were very interesting.

Before:
In the center
of the red
circle you can
see the blockage causing 
restriction in blood flow.
Before
After:
This picture shows the heart after stent was inserted. The blockage is gone.
Amazing!
After Scan

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I’m glad to be home and thankful they were able to repair this old heart of mine. I’m thankful for the good doctors we have that dedicate themselves to helping others. We are very fortunate in our country.

~~~
Quote of the Day
The greatest wealth is health.
~Virgil

~~~
Joke of the Day

Jack Daniels Fishing Story from a Southern Man

I went fishing this morning but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth. Frogs are good bass bait. Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

JackNow the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bitten. So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth. His eyes rolled back, he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot. There was that same snake with two frogs in his mouth.

Life is good in the South.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

2 comments:

John White said...

Good Morning Jim, Fantastic pics of the repairs they did to your old "heart"...I agree, we are very fortunate to have good doctors & good medical care in the USA. Glad you are back home & back on your blog.
Take care.
John

Helen said...

Amazing what they can see and do when they are doing a cath. Glad to see you back home. Better stay away from that fishing. Helen