Friday, May 20, 2011

Do You Have a Pride & Joy?

Many people have something they call their pride and Joy. It may be a newborn son or daughter, a grandchild, or even a special pet. Most even carry a picture, and they pull it out and say, “Let me show you my pride and joy.”

Picture of My Pride and Joy
This is a picture I used to carry with me, and when people started showing pictures of their “pride and joy” I would eventually show them my picture of my pride and joy.

Oh… the moans and groans that I would get. But these days no one carries pictures. The have their pictures on their cell phones. And they have lots of pictures too!!!

Pride & Joy 2

I have a cell phone just full of pictures of my family, including my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and recent events. My family is my real pride and joy!

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
It’s better if we spend out time in amending our ways, rather than in trying to defend our ways.

~~~
Quote of the Day
There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.
~William J. Clinton

~~~
Joke of the Day

A Texas Oil Tycoon and an Alaskan Oil Tycoon were debating on which state had the most oil.

The Alaskan Oil Tycoon said, "Listen, there is so much oil in Alaska that I could buy enough gold to build a wall of solid gold 100 feet tall and 100 feet wide all the way around the state of Texas".

The Texas Oil Tycoon scratched his chin and adjusted his cowboy hat and said, "Well boy, I'll tell ya what....you just go ahead and build that wall, and if I like it.......I'll buy it".

 



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: