Monday, May 9, 2011

Airplane Wing Falls Off

Is it Fake?
I was sent the following video by an old high school friend who has spent most of his life in California. I enjoyed the video, but thought it might be faked, like it might be a model airplane. What do you think?

Tennessee Granddaddy hopes you have a wonderful week. It’s spring time. Get outside and enjoy it!

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I saw this the other day: “
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.”

~~~
Quote of the Day
God made the country, and man made the town.
~William Cowper

~~~
Joke of the Day

A married couple, both avid golfers, was discussing the future one night.

"Honey", the wife said, "if I were to die and you were to remarry, would you two live in this house?"

"I suppose so - it's paid for."

"How about our car? Continued the woman. "Would the two of you keep that?

"I suppose so - it's paid for."

"What about my golf clubs? Would you let her use them too?

"Heck, no," the husband blurted out. "She is left-handed."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: