Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How to Unload a Backhoe

Without a Ramp -- Interesting Technique
I don’t think I would ever of thought of trying this maneuver, let alone doing it. Some people will try anything, and some times they are successful.

 

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Spring Fever? I think I have spring fever.
I’ve lost my “get up and go”…

Maybe I need Geritol?
In the old days we had the medicine, Hadacol. It was a patent marketed as a vitamin supplement. But its fame was due to its 12% alcohol content which made it popular in the dry counties of Tennessee.
There was this joke about it:
Do you know why they named it “Hadacol”?
Well, they “had to call” it something!

~~~
Quote of the Day
Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure.
~Murphy's Law

~~~
Joke of the Day

A little boy was in a relative's wedding.

As he was coming down the aisle, he would take two steps, stop, and turn to the crowd. While facing the crowd, he would put his hands up like claws and roar.

So it went, step, step, ROAR, step, step, ROAR, all the way down the aisle.

As you can imagine, the crowd was near tears from laughing so hard by the time he reached the pulpit.

When asked what he was doing, the child sniffed and said, "I was being the Ring Bear."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Ken Wilmoth said...

FAKE--at least that's my opinion.