Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blogging

It’s Enjoyable
I have to admit that I enjoy doing my blog. I don’t believe I have a lot of regular readers, but I do it to share things I find interesting, and to keep my family up to date on life.

There’s a writer for the Knoxville News-Sentinel that focuses on blogs in his regular Sunday article. His name is Michael Silence and he writes a Sunday article that focuses on social media including blogs.

Just recently he mentioned one of my blogs in his article.

If you read the Knoxville paper, check out his article for the week.
BoatBlogging

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Be Thankful!


~~~
Quote of the Day
As each day comes to us refreshed and anew,
so does my gratitude renew itself daily. 
The breaking of the sun over the horizon is
my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world.
~Terri Guillemets

~~~
Joke of the Day

Some puns….

The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian .

She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.

A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.

A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: