Saturday, May 14, 2011

It’s the Weekend!

Get Outside and Enjoy Spring
The weather is wonderful. Pretty soon it will be getting too warm to enjoy the outdoors, so get out now and enjoy the Spring. It will put a spring in your step!

Funny Prank
This is a funny and harmless prank pulled by some Japanese kids. You’ll laugh. How would you react if this had been pulled on you?

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I often complain about poor quality or poor service. I worked a large portion of my life in quality management and when I see something not right I usually complain to the management. It’s my “gift” to them. I provide them with the opportunity to improve their quality of service so that they may stay in business and become more profitable.
With me having the above philosophy, my son said one day, “Dad’s just not happy unless he’s got something to complain about.”

~~~
Quote of the Day
Oh, wouldn't the world seem dull and flat with nothing whatever to grumble at?
~W.S. Gilbert

~~~
Joke of the Day

Walking down the street one day, a woman heard a voice yell, 'stop! If you take one more step, you will be killed. The woman stopped and seconds later a brick fell and landed in her path.

A minute later or two, she was ready to cross the street when the same voice bellowed 'halt! Don’t cross the street now'. An out-of-control beer truck soon screeched around the corner and didn't even slowdown as it ran the red light.

Shaken, the woman asked out loud, "who are you?"

'I am your guardian angel' replied the voice. 'And I imagine you have some questions for me"

'You bet I do', the woman said. 'Where were you on my wedding day?'

 



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

John White said...

Hi Jim, Very funny video on the Japanese girl's prank...reminds me of the old "Candid Camera" TV show. I also like the story about the "guardian angel".