Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why? Just Bored Maybe

Funny GIF files
A good friend sent me some funny GIF files that have no purpose except maybe to get a chuckle. Why were they created. Don’t know. But maybe some computer experts got bored.

A dog yo-yos.

yoyo

Watch the following one closely…

menworking

When will he run out of gas? Van 

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Life can be very happy and enjoyable if we have something interesting to do, someone to love, and something to look forward to.

~~~
Quote of the Day
The devil takes a hand in what is done in haste.
~Turkish Proverb

~~~
Joke of the Day

'Somebody has said there are only two kinds of people in the world. There are those who wake up in the morning and say, 'Good morning, Lord,' and there are those who wake up in the morning and say, 'Good Lord, it's morning.'

======


A minister parked his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because he was short of time and couldn't find a space with a meter.  Then he put a note under the windshield wiper that read: 'I have circled the block 10 times.  If I don't park here, I'll miss my appointment.  Forgive us our trespasses.'  

When he returned, he found a citation from a police officer along with this note 'I've circled this block for 10 years.  If I don't give you a ticket I'll lose my job.  Lead us not into temptation.' 



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: