With a Good Laugh
Remember Confucius? Here’s some of his less famous sayings.
- Man who run in front of car get tired.
- Man who run behind car get exhausted.
- Man with one chopstick go hungry.
- Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.
- War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.
- Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.
- Crowded elevator smell different to midget.
There was a real Confucius, who was not responsible for the above. He lived 551 to 449 BC according to Chinese history. He is known for being a great Chinese philosopher who impacted the moral and political doctrines of China.
Is something wrong with me? I wonder sometimes. Why? Because most of what I hear happening in our country seems wrong. The federal government’s actions don’t pass the test of common sense. Is it just me?
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
~ Henry Ford
Joke of the Day
(These fit so well they should be in a dictionary.)
A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.
A place where women curl up and dye.
The only animal you eat before they are born and after they are dead.
A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.
Mud with the juice squeezed out.
Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.
Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.