Maybe these funny signs will help you have a good day.
- Anesthesiologist business card: When you care enough to sleep with the very best.
- In a Podiatrist's office: "Time wounds all heels."
- On a Plumber's truck: "We repair what your husband fixed"
- On another Plumber's truck: "Don't sleep with a drip. Call your plumber.."
- On a Church's Billboard: "7 days without God makes one weak."
- At a Tire Shop in Milwaukee : "Invite us to your next blowout."
- At a Towing company: "We don't charge an arm and a leg. We want tows."
- On an Electrician's truck: "Let us remove your shorts."
- In a Nonsmoking Area: "If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action."
It’s hard to make ends meet these days,
especially when someone keeps moving the ends.
Joke of the Day
EVER WONDER ...
Why the sun lightens our hair,
but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara
with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline
'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
Why is it that doctors call what
they do 'practice'?
Why is lemon juice made with
artificial flavor, and dish washing
liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all
your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the
slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why do they sterilize the needle
for lethal injections?
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments
when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is
Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call
the airport the terminal?