Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Breaking Things

In Slow Motion
When I saw this video the other day, I thought it was very interesting and entertaining. You might want to take a gander if you haven’t seen it. It named “Things Being Destroyed Very Slowly.”

I hope you have a great day. Be careful and don’t break anything today.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says: 
I’ve heard that a bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn.  I hope you slow down and make all your turns safely.

~~~
Quote of the Day
The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. 
~Henry David Thoreau

~~~
Joke of the Day

More Definitions:

TOMORROW
One of the greatest labor saving devices of today.

YAWN
An honest opinion openly expressed.

WRINKLES
Something other people have....similar to my character lines.

OLD
If you quietly confide to an old friend that you are having an Affair. If they turn to you and ask, "Are you having it catered?" And that, my friend, is the definition of 'OLD'!!!



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Very cool video today! It reminds me of "Will it Blend?" Have you seen that? It is worth checking out. Most recently, they blended an iPad. Yes, and iPad!

http://www.willitblend.com/