Monday, August 16, 2010

Old Trucks

From the 1950s
I ran across an interesting website a few days ago. It’s the John Jurkowski Collection of pictures of different trucks which were in use in the 1950s. If you like old autos and trucks you’ll like looking at John’s collection.

Here’s a sample…Jurkowski

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Maybe you are not able to exercise for health of body. But no matter your condition you can exercise your mind and your prayer life. And always exercise caution.

~~~
Quote of the Day
A promise is a cloud; fulfillment is rain.
~Arabian Proverb

~~~
Joke of the Day

Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet.  Why?'

Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how great, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'

Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?'

Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: