Friday, August 20, 2010

The Ultimate Blender

Blendtec The Blendtec
This is an amazing blender that sells for around $400 and higher. It will blend just about anything. Part of the company’s advertising is to blend unusual items to show its power and versatility. I saw a video where they blended a bag of marbles that came out of the blender as powder.

The following video is disturbing and amazing, especially for Apple and computer fans. Blendtec attempts to blend a perfectly good Apple iPad. Ouch, this hurts me a little too.

 

NewSeniors.com
Billy Pittard launched the NewSeniors blog earlier this year. The blog has been developed to serve the senior members of our society, and share the wisdom and experience to those 65+.

As Billy described in his email to me, “Our blog consists of 2 main areas: the Journal and the Neighborhood. The Journal contains a variety of articles written strictly by people 65+. The Neighborhood is sort of like "best of the Internet" and contains videos, jokes, and other content we believe will be appreciated by our audience.”

I think you will want to check it out at:

http://www.newseniors.com/


~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
You’re going to get out of life
just about what you put into it.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Right is more precious than peace.
~Woodrow Wilson

~~~
Joke of the Day

A man goes to see the Rabbi. 'Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it.'

The Rabbi asked, 'What's wrong?'

The man replied, 'My wife is poisoning me.'

The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, 'How can that be?'

The man then pleads, 'I'm telling you, I'm certain she's poisoning me, what should I do?'

The Rabbi then offers, 'Tell you what. Let me talk to her, I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know.'

A week later the Rabbi calls the man and says, "I spoke to her on the phone for three hours. You want my advice?'

The man said yes and the Rabbi replied, 'Take the poison' 



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: