Thursday, October 1, 2009

An Ugly Cartoon

One Funny Cartoon
I don’t have much to say today so I thought I would share a funny cartoon someone sent me several years ago. The guy says,

“Come on!! The suspense is killin’ me.
Which one’s ours?”

WhichBaby 

Someone said one time that beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone.

What is ugly anyway? We were created in God’s image, so every human being is one of God’s creation. We all need to learn to look beyond the outward appearance of people and what is on the inside. That where the true beauty exists. And a nice smile helps everyone be beautiful on the outside.

Convention Gems
My gems or fragments from our recent Knoxville church convention were completed yesterday and are available for you at my Convention Gems web page. I hope they are helpful to you.

Guestbook
If you have not done so, please sign my guestbook. I would appreciate hearing from you. Sign Guestbook 
 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Happiness is not created because of poverty, or wealth. I think true happiness comes if you know the true purpose of life and you are endeavoring to fulfill that purpose.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
~Lao Tzu

~~~
Joke of the Day

A barman in a bar in New York sees a guy sitting at the end of the bar who looks very glum and lonely and he says, "Why don't you talk to someone? You look real lonely," and the guy says, "I have an IQ of 181. I can't find anyone to talk to." And a guy sitting on a stool there says, "Hey, I'm 179, let's talk." So the barman gets them together, gives them a drink, and they start talking about negative energy and entropy, why it was that Karpov kept moving that rook in the sixteenth game of the world chess championship, and where atomic physics is going.


Meanwhile the barman's gone down the bar and he sees somebody else. He says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "I have the same problem. I'm 153." Somebody says, "156!" The barman gets them together, and they talk about the latest Woody Allen movie, where you can get fresh pasta, and BMWs.


Then the barman sees one guy right down on the end and he's just sitting there. He says, "What's your IQ?" And the guy says, "It's 61." He says, "Is there anyone with the same IQ?" And another guy says, "I'm 56." The barman says, "Well, get together, talk!" The man says, "What are we going to talk about?" He says, "I don't know—how about those Tennessee Volunteers!”

Go Vols!



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: