Saturday, October 10, 2009

Don’t Break the Law

No Parking
There are reasons for most laws and rules we have in our society. Don’t you think the person who owned this BMW, wished he/she had obeyed the law about parking next to a fire hydrant?

No Parking Means NO PARKING

Today & Tomorrow
We have 2 more days of convention. It has been wonderful to learn more about Jesus during these meetings.

Tomorrow, Sunday, will be our last day of meetings in Paris, TN. We’ll be driving back to the green hills and valleys of East Tennessee tomorrow afternoon.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Somebody asked,
“Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?” Well, I found it does! Just buy Gorilla Glue.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. 
~Winston Churchill

~~~
Joke of the Day

A man is walking down the beach and comes across an old bottle. He picks it up, pulls out the cork and out pops a genie.

The genie says, "Thank you for freeing me from the bottle. In return I will grant you three wishes."

The man says "Great! I always dreamed of this and I know exactly what I want. First, I want one billion dollars in a Swiss bank account." Poof! There is a flash of light and a piece of paper with account numbers appears in his hand. He continues, "Next, I want a brand new red Ferrari right here." Poof! There is a flash of light and a bright red brand-new Ferrari appears right next to him. He continues, "Finally, I want to be irresistible to women." Poof! There is a flash of light and he turns into a box of chocolates.

Oops! Be careful what you wish for.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: