Saturday, October 17, 2009

Loyalty

Heart Warming
Watch the following video to see how loyal this dog was to a family that was in an automobile accident.

Heart Report
I got a good report from my heart doctor yesterday. The Echocardiogram was normal, my ECG showed no changes, and he said I could return to my normal routine including working out at the gym. He made one change in my medication and wants me to report back to him in four months.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Don’t complain because of your aches and pains. Be thankful for life and appreciate each God given day. No matter how bad things may be, it could be worse.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. 
~William Shakespeare

~~~
Joke of the Day

"Did you hear that someone broke into our local police station and stole the toilet?

Right now the cops have nothing to go on....."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: