Saturday, July 18, 2009

Red Green

Ever Heard of the Red Green Show?
No, not me. But I ran across this comedian handyman the other day. He had a comedy show that ran in Canada. They say it ran for about 300 episodes. After you look at some of the clips you’ll understand… because he’s funny!

Here’s one episode. You can go to YouTube and find many more.

 

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says: 
Don’t ever worry about what other people think of you. It’s their own business.

~~~
Quote of the Day
It's easy to make a buck. 
It's a lot tougher to make a difference.
~Tom Brokaw

~~~
Joke of the Day

An elderly woman decided to have her portrait painted.

She told the artist: "Paint me with diamond ear-rings, a diamond necklace, emerald bracelets, a ruby broach and a gold Rolex."

The confused artist said: "But you're not wearing any of those things."

"I know," she said. "But if I die before my husband, I'm sure my husband will remarry. And I want his new wife to go crazy looking for the jewelry."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: