Monday, July 13, 2009

An Acrobat

Damien Waters
This is a video of some of Damien’s new moves and tricks he’s experimenting with for 2009. This guy is pretty amazing. If you care to watch this video it lasts about 3.5 minutes.

Doctor Appointment Today
I go see my Arthritis Doctor this morning. I’ve been having lots of pain in my knees lately, and I’ll be talking to him about that. It’s got to the point that if it involves walking any distance, then just count me out.

Fishing Tomorrow
If all goes as planned Doug, Ralph, and I may be back on the lake tomorrow to fish for some more of those trout. I fish when I can, for the day will come when I am not able.

Be Careful Today
Friday the 13th came on Monday this month!
 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Life is too short to complain, hate, and be miserable. Think in terms of love, helping others and enjoying life.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
~Doug Larson

~~~
Joke of the Day

A bus driver is conducting a tour of famous Civil War battle sites. "Here," he points out at one spot, "is where the Southern troops routed a whole regiment of Yankees. Over there, the Rebs wiped out a whole platoon of Yanks. Down about a mile, there's another valley where we captured a thousand Union soldiers."

A tourist says, "Didn't the North ever win a battle?"

"Yes ma'am. But not while I'm driving this bus."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: