Thursday, July 30, 2009

All About Smiles

The Validation Video
The "Validation" video is a fable about the magic of free parking, which has won numerous awards. It has a lot to do with smiles.

I don’t usually post long videos. And this one is long. It last over 16 minutes. Do you have the time? Probably not, but I would encourage you to watch the video to the end so that you may see the impact you can have on others with a smile. Let me know if you enjoy it.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Then there was the fisherman who saw a sign on his way to fish that read, "All the worms you want for $1.00." He stopped his car and ordered $2.00 worth.

~~~
Quote of the Day
"Nothing is as easy as it looks.
Everything takes longer than you expect.
And if anything can go wrong--it will
At the worst possible moment."
~
Murphy's Law

~~~
Jokes of the Day

Sign: Illiterate? Write for free help.

~~~

Do you think that there is a word that contains all of the vowels? Unquestionably.

~~~

A teenager writing away to a pet store was having trouble with the plural of 'mongoose.' After trying 'Please send me two mongooses.' and 'Please send two mongeese,' his final letter read:

Dear Sirs: Please send me one mongoose. And while your at it, why don't you send me another one.


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

2 comments:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I tried to watch the validation video but the sound wasn't working for me. Must be a problem on my end however.

Unknown said...

The video was great. I enjoyed it. I enjoy reading your blog and your dad's blog every morning. Have a great day, Jim. Maurine