Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Do Dogs Dream?

Sleepwalking Dog
Watch this video and I think you will agree that dogs do dream and even do some sleepwalking or sleep running. This is good…

Neat Link
The following is a neat link. It shows a dog, and you type a command in the space provided and the dog will follow your command. You could type things like bark, beg, roll over, sit, etc.

I Do Dog Tricks

Gone Fishing Today
BoatFishI may be on the lake today when you read this. I’m going up to South Holston Lake to show a couple of friends how I use my pontoon boat to fish. Ralph is going with us and we hope to catch some trout in the process. Jack and Paul want to go with us to see how my boat is rigged for trolling. I’m sure we’ll have a great time.
 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
The older we get, there are fewer things
worth waiting in line for.

~~~
Quote of the Day
If you don't like how things are, change it! 
You're not a tree.
~Jim Rohn

~~~
Joke of the Day

The wife heard her husband come back into the house not too long after he had left.

She said, "Hon, I thought you were going to your lodge meeting."

"It was postponed." he replied. "The wife of the Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate wouldn't let him attend tonight."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: