Friday, July 10, 2009

Picture Proof

You Can’t Believe Photos Anymore
It used to be that pictures provided almost solid proof about what existed at the time of the photograph. Not anymore! With programs like Photoshop you can’t believe what you see.

Just the other day a Kentucky friend sent me an email with some examples of “doctored” photographs. Here’s a few of them. They all look real but have been created by digital artists. You can click on the pictures for a larger view.

Pictureleak Ironing
Flying CoffeeSpill
BrokenArms RoadBuilder

But You Can Trust Me
But I want you to know that you can believe my fish pictures. Really!

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Pay off your credit cards every month, and
don’t buy anything over $100 until you “sleep on it”
for at least one night.

~~~
Quote of the Day
A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining,
the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing,
and the lawn mower is broken. 
~James Dent

~~~
Joke of the Day

The congregation liked their new clergyman, but were somewhat puzzled by his speaking style.

His first sermon ran only 8 minutes; the second Sunday he spoke for 45 minutes; the third week he rattled on for an hour-and-a-half. That was enough for the Board to summon him for a little chat.

To their relief, the preacher had a ready explanation. "The Saturday before the first sermon, I had my teeth pulled and my mouth was still terribly sore. But, by the time a week had gone by, I'd gotten used to my new dentures."

Here the minister paused, and blushed deeply. "And as for last Sunday, well, I'm afraid that I picked up my wife's set of teeth by mistake!"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: