Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Scenery

Some new pictures have been added to my scenery album. Here is one of my favorite pictures. It was taken on June 5, 2008 at Cherokee Lake. It shows two majestic pine trees that overlook the lake.







If you wish to look at the album, you can find it along with my other public albums at: http://picasaweb.google.com/jrw5255

You can also look at my scenery pictures that I have made this year. I hope to add more as the opportunities arise. Here's the album...


~~~
Quote of the Day
In wilderness I sense the miracle of life,
and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia.
~Charles A. Lindbergh

~~~
Joke of the Day
Two guys are out in the woods hiking.

All of a sudden, a bear starts chasing them. They climb a tree, but the bear starts climbing up the tree after them.

The first guy gets his sneakers out of his knapsack and starts putting them on.

The second guy says, "What are you doing? He says, "I figure when the bear gets too close, we'll have to jump down and make a run for it." The second guy says, "Are you crazy? You can't outrun a bear"!

The first guy says, "I don't have to outrun the bear. I only have to outrun you…"

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: