Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Flying French Man

Lorenzo and His Horses
This is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Watch the following clip for a real treat.


Thanks to my cousin Don J for sending me information about Lorenzo, the Flying French Man.

To Jade on the other side of the world...
We're thinking of you while you are back in Vietnam. We hope all things are going good for you. We miss you here in Tennessee. We love you.
From: Nana & Papa
~~~
Quote of the Day
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times,
always with the same person.
~Mignon McLaughlin

~~~
Joke of the Day
The newlywed wife said to her husband when he returned from work, "I have great news for you. Pretty soon, we're going to be three in this house instead of two."

Her husband ran to her with a smile on his face and delight in his eyes.

He was glowing of happiness and kissing his wife when she said, "I'm glad that you feel this way since tomorrow morning, my mother moves in with us."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: