Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

You know I don't post on Sunday... but here I go again. Why? Because it is a special day! It's Father's Day. And today it would not be right if I did not dedicate this special post to my wonderful Dad...
Ray F. White

I don't know who wrote the following poem, but it sure fits my Dad.

Father Is A Source of Strength

A father is a source of strength,
A teacher and a guide,
The one his family looks up to
With loving trust and pride...
A father is a helper
With a willing hand to lend,
A partner, an adviser,
And the finest kind of friend


Dad, Happy Father's Day!!!

Check out these links to learn more about my Special Dad:




~~~
Quotes of the Day
He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
~Clarence Budington Kelland

Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.
~Author Unknown

~~~
Joke of the Day
Two bowling teams, one of all blondes and one of all brunettes, charter a double-decker bus for a weekend bowling tournament in Atlanta.

The brunette team rides on the bottom of the bus. The blonde team rides on the top level.

The brunette team down below is partying having a great time, when one of them realizes she doesn't hear anything from the blondes upstairs.

She decides to get up and investigate. When the brunette reaches the top, she finds all the blondes frozen in fear, staring straight ahead at the road, and clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles.

The brunette asks, "What's going on up here? We're having a great time downstairs!"

One of the blondes looks up at her, swallows hard and says, "YEAH, BUT YOU'VE GOT A DRIVER!"

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: