Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another Dog?

Good Morning!
I've had a good week so far. I've done a little work, too. I've mowed the yard, and trimmed shrubbery. I mowed the yard myself. That's easy. But I needed help on trimming the shrubs. Many thanks to my wonderful wife, Beverly, who helped me. (I told her it had to be done... it was either trim the shrubs back or build new sidewalks to the front door. Ha!)

Today, I have planned another day of fishing up on South Holston Lake. I was really excited about our luck in fishing last week using the Deeper Divers and small spoons. If you want more information on the Deeper Divers: Click Here. I'll let you know tomorrow if we had any luck. By the way, I ate some of those trout the other night. I put a couple of them on my new gas grill and cooked them. I added some salt, pepper, and some spices. They were delicious!

This picture today shows me right after I caught my first ever Lake Trout. It weighed 3 Pounds and 9 oz. We caught 3 more about the same size. The largest was a little over 4 pounds.

Another Note: I have something to share with you later. Right now it is not funny. But as time goes by I will be able to laugh about it. It happened today. Maybe I can share it by next week.

Dancing Dog
Someone sent me the a YouTube link to another smart dog. It's amazing how animals can be trained. These creatures not only have talent but they have some "smarts". If you want to watch this dancing dog that was in an English talent show, Click here: Dog Has Talent.



Understanding Matrimony
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right,
and the other is a husband.

~~~

Quote of the Day
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.
~Author Unknown

~~~
Joke of the Day
A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license. First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test The optician showed him a card with the letters: 'CZWIXNOSTACZ.' 'Can you read this?' the optician asked.

'Read it?' the Polish guy replied, 'I know the guy.'


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: