Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mystery Man

Here's picture of a man I know very well. I would guess this picture was taken in the late 1960s or early 1970s. As a good friend of mind would say, "He's easy on the eyes." I wonder if you know who he is? If you don't know, you can find out by looking at the end of this blog.






~~~

Idiots?
Look at this picture on the left, and tell me if you think anyone is that stupid. I don't think so. I think that was a staged picture. It has to be. Nobody would do what they are doing if they had their right mind.

~~~
Quote of the Day
“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.
Comes into us at midnight very clean.
It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands.
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.”
~ John Wayne

PS- I don't agree with John Wayne on this. I think today is more important than tomorrow.

~~~
Jokes of the Day

A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Mary Lou written on it," she replied.


"Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Mary Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on," he explained.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry," she said. "I should have known there was a good explanation."

Three days later he was watching a ballgame on TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which knocked him out cold. When he came to, he asked, "What in the world was that for?"

She replied, "Your horse called."

~~~
The mystery man is my Dad, Ray F. White. Check him out today on his Tomato Garden Journal. He's a Champ!









Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: