Friday, February 22, 2008

Mona Lisa

It is highly probable that you have Microsoft Paint Program on your computer. Are you aware of the program's capability? Probably not, I sure wasn't... UNTIL I saw the following video. Here you can see in 5 minutes what the artist did in 2 1/2 hours. It's absolutely amazing!



~~~
Quote of the Day
Gambling:
The sure way of getting nothing from something.
~ Wilson Mizner

~~~
Jokes of the Day

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband.
~~~
A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house. She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!" The husband said, "Oh my Goodness! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?" "Doesn't matter," she said. "Just get the heck out."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: