Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kevin



My post today is dedicated to my son, Timothy Kevin White, who has a birthday today. It's kind of special, too. He is 40 years old today.

Kevin is a wonderful son. He has always been kind and helpful, and always ready to help me when I needed help. He's employed by Eastman Chemical Company, and is a statistician like his Dad. I'm proud of him. This picture of him was taken last April while we were fishing on Douglas Lake.

He is married to Lesley Ketron, and they have two wonderful children: Kara and Zachary. You can see Kevin, Lesley, Kara and Zachary here.


Here's a short slide show from some of the pictures we took when we celebrated Kevin's birthday of Saturday night.




~~~


A thought...
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere.

~~~
Quote of the Day
I was always taught to respect my elders,
But it keeps getting harder to find one.
~Author Unknown

~~~
Joke of the Day

Bambi, a blonde in her fourth year as a UCLA freshman, sat in her US government class. The professor asked Bambi if she knew what Roe vs. Wade was about.

Bambi pondered the question then finally said, "That was the decision George Washington had to make before he crossed the Delaware."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations on the 5 pounds lost!! Keep up the good work!

loves

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kevin. It doesn't seem like it was yesterday that I woke up on my 40th and the room was filled with black ballons and ribbions. I just turned 62 Dec. 22,
My point is enjoy every day because they go so fast once you look back. You have two fine children there. Never let anything get in the way of your enjoying ever minute you can with them. They will be grown and gone before you know it.
Your Granddad and Dad's SC Friend,
Boyd.