Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dog Bone

I'm in Knoxville this morning. I came down last night to spend the night with Dad while Mary is at the hospital for some tests. We are going to bring her home this morning. I'm using Dad's wireless connection with my computer, and it works great.

~~~

A friend from the gym sent me this video the other day. It's one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It's a dog with a bone ... and that dog is very, very protective of that bone.



I hope I made you laugh today!


~~~
Quote of the Day
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
Fear God, and keep his commandments:
for this is the whole duty of man.
~ Ecclesiastes 12:13

~~~
Joke of the Day

One day the town drunk bought a bottle of whiskey and while walking home he fell. Getting up he felt something wet on his pants.

He looked up at the sky and said, "Oh please, I beg you let it be blood!"

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: