Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fairy Tales & More Talent

A friend sent this to me the other day. How true!

The little girl asks, "Grannie to all fairy tales begin with 'Once Upon a Time?'" Grannie answers, "No darling, There is a whole series of fairy tales that begin with 'If Elected I Promise.'"
~~~

I got this from another friend. I know how she feels. I get a lot of email that promise me so much if I would forward them. The note read...
"To all my friends who sent me best wishes in 2007, or promises of good luck if I forwarded something, IT DID NOT WORK. For 2008, could you please just send either money, chocolate or gas vouchers. Thank you!"


More Talent
Lisa sent this me this link yesterday. This is good. It's 6 year old Connie from Britain.




~~~

Quote of the Day
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;
only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate;
only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

~~~
Joke of the Day

Hopkins, a TV meteorologist, ran up a terrible forecasting record. He was so bad that a newspaper tallied his miscues. In a single year, he was wrong 300 times.

That kind of notoriety got him fired.

He moved across country and applied for a similar job.

In the interview, he was asked the question he dreaded: "Why did you leave your last job?"

Hopkins replied, "The climate didn't agree with me."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: