Thursday, March 10, 2011

Organize Your Desktop

Stardock Fences
I learned about a neat program in our local newspaper for providing better organization on your computer desktop. I have seen lots of computers in my life and many of them have a desktop that is so cluttered with icons that you don’t know what is what. It’s confusing!

The program called “Fences” by Stardock can help you improve you computer experience. It’s Free!

Here’s my desktop. All my Icons are inside Fences
desk2
Double click to show or not show your Fences.
Desk1

To download the free version, go to the following link and follow the instructions. I found the program very easy to use (it’s intuitive), but if you have problems let me know and I’ll try to help you

http://www.stardock.com/products/fences/


~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
A penny saved is worth two in the bush,
and a bird in the hand is a penny earned.
Don’t forget this!

~~~
Quote of the Day
Some people are so boring that they make you
waste an entire day in five minutes. 
~Jules Renard

~~~
Joke of the Day

Some Funny Quotes:

Be careful about reading health books.
You may die of a misprint.
- Mark Twain

~~~

By all means, marry. If you get a good wife,
you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll
become a philosopher.
- Socrates

~~~

I was married by a judge. I should have asked
for a jury.
- Groucho Marx

~~~

My wife has a slight impediment in her speech.
Every now and then she stops to breathe.
- Jimmy Durante

~~~

I have never hated a man enough to give his
diamonds back.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor

 

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: