Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hail Storm Yesterday

Kingsport, TN – March 23, 2011
We had a hail storm yesterday. I got a short video you might like to see.

Here’s a few pictures;

IMG_4023 IMG_4027
We’re glad it was not worse. Hail can do lots of damage. It can destroy roofs, cars, windows, etc.
Our cars were in the garage, and it looks like the boat survived.
IMG_4031

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Be careful today.
Don’t have a mishap.
Smile at everyone,
They’ll wonder what you’ve been up to.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Life is what we make it,
always has been, always will be. 
~Grandma Moses


~~~

Joke of the Day

Smith goes to see his supervisor in the front office.

"Boss," he says, "we're doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff."


"We're short-handed, Smith," the boss replies. "I can't give you the day off."


"Thanks, boss," says Smith, "I knew I could count on you!"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: