Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cameras

All Types Of Cameras 
IMG_0678Cameras are everywhere. Camera’s are watching us in stores while we shop, in the parking lots, and on our roads and highways. And some are used for law enforcement. The picture shows a traffic light camera in Johnson City, Tennessee.

I have not gotten a ticket from one of these camera robots, and I hope I don’t. I try to obey the laws at intersections, but I might slip up. It can happen.

We also have some speed camera in our area of Tennessee. I don’t like speed cameras. However, I’m afraid the use of speed cameras will grow. I predict that we may see them on the interstate highways in the near future. I am not aware of any on the interstate system at the current time, but I could be in error.

Japan
Our thoughts and prayers go our to all the Japanese people who have suffered loss and heartache from the earthquake and tsunamis. All their problems makes our problems look so small.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Be careful with your driving. Even a small accident or fender bender can ruin a good day.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Habits are at first cobwebs, then cables.
~Spanish Proverb

~~~
Joke of the Day

A kindergarten teacher gave her class a "show and tell" assignment.  Each student was instructed to bring in an object that represented their religion to share with the class.

The first student got up in front of the class and said, "My name is Benjamin and I am Jewish and this is a Star of David." 

The second student got up in front of the class and said, "My name is Mary. I'm a Catholic and this is a Rosary."

The third student got in up front of the class and said, "My name is Tommy. I am Methodist, and this is a casserole."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: