Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Are You Bored?

Need Something To Do?
This picture will give you some ideas. A new form of art using wire and household objects. You can buy some wire that can be bent with some pliers, and make art all day long. Just look…Bored

Fishing Preparation
I have finished preparing my fishing tackle for this fishing this year. Tomorrow I am planning to clean up the boat and get it loaded and ready to go. Friday is supposed to be a beautiful day, and I might end up on the lake.

~~~

Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Hearts take many forms, but one of the most interesting was in our local Wal-Mart in a Coca-Cola Display.
IMG_20110216_145302
I Love Everybody!

~~~
Quote of the Day
What a wonderful life I've had!
I only wish I'd realized it sooner.
~Colette

~~~
Joke of the Day

A priest, a minister and a guru sat discussing the best positions for prayer, while a telephone repairman worked nearby.

"Kneeling is definitely the best way to pray," the priest said.  

"No," said the minister. "I get the best results standing with my hands outstretched to Heaven." 

"You're both wrong," the guru said. "The most effective prayer position is lying down on the floor." 

The repairman could contain himself no longer. "Hey, fellas," he interrupted. "The best prayin' I ever did was when I was hangin' upside down from a telephone pole."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: