Some Countries Are Serious
The USA does not seem to be to serious about border control. I received the following information the other day, and I am sure it is only partially correct. In any case it does indicate a problem that we have along our borders in the USA.
- If you cross the north Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor.
- If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained indefinitely.
- If you cross the afghan border illegally, you get shot.
- If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally you will be jailed.
- If you cross the Chinese border illegally you may never be heard from again.
- If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally you will be branded a spy and your fate will be sealed.
- If you cross the Cuban border illegally you will be thrown into political prison to rot.
- If you cross the U.S. border illegally you get or can get the following:
-a drivers license
-social security card
-subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house
-free health care
-a lobbyist in Washington
-billions of dollars worth of public documents
printed in your language
-the right to carry your country's flag while you
protest that you don't get enough respect
-and, in many instances, you can vote.
I know the above is a “web/internet” exaggeration, but I do believe in border control, and to only allow LEGAL immigration!
Let them know you care about them. Use that cell phone in your pocket, it won’t cost you anything but a little time. And it will spread a little cheer and kindness.
and I have no regret, for I am far surer
of what is kind than I am of what is true.
Joke of the Day