Friday, January 28, 2011

Weird

This is Weird
A  good friend sent me this link the other day along with these instructions. You should try it… it’s a little weird, but interesting.

Follow the instructions and get ready to experience an hallucination.

  1. Click on this link:  http://www.neave.com/strobe/
  2. Then "click me to get trippy",
  3. Look at the center of the screen for 30 seconds, and then...
  4. Look at your hand holding the mouse, without moving it away from the mouse..NOT BEFORE!

(It is no joke, it is called "cenesthetic hallucination")

Well, what did you think about that. Pretty weird, huh?


~~~

Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
My ways and my ideas are not very important in the total scheme of things.

~~~
Quote of the Day
In a bet there is a fool and a thief.
~Proverb

~~~
Joke of the Day

Bill attended a party where he met an old acquaintance, “Hello, Sam,” he said. “How’s your clothing business? I heard you lost a lot on that fall shipment of dresses.”

“That’s right,” Sam responded.

“And you almost went bankrupt.”

“That’s true too.”

“But I understand you made a big profit on another shipment and wound up having a pretty good season after all.”

“That’s correct. Then I guess you heard all about it, Bill.”

“Yeah,” Bill answered, “but this is the first time I’m hearing all the details.”



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: