Monday, January 17, 2011

Trout Fishing

A Beautiful Picture
DSCN0162 (2)

Dec. 10 2010-AMy friend Mark Trent sent me the above picture a few days ago. It shows freshly caught rainbow trout, along side the rod & reel that caught him and the net that captured him. Mark said that the picture was taken by one of his buddies at work, Eric Warren.

That’s Eric holding the trout that was caught just below  Patrick Henry Dam. Congratulations Eric, that’s a nice looking trout and a picture that will bring back fond memories for years to come. Thanks for allowing me to use your pictures.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Someone said, that of all the liars in the world,
the fisherman is the most trustworthy.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Human beings are perhaps never more frightening
than when they are convinced beyond doubt
that they are right.
~Laurens van der Post
~~~
Joke of the Day

The Senior Says I'm Rich!

Silver in the Hair
Gold in the Teeth
Crystals in the Kidneys
Sugar in the Blood
Lead in the Rear End
Iron in the Arteries

And an inexhaustible supply of Natural Gas. I never thought I'd accumulate such wealth...!



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

2 comments:

Dar said...

That IS a wonderful Picture,...of a super grand catch. Trout, yummm!
Love the "I'm Rich!"
I never knew I was so rich.
BlessYourHeart

OneBigHappy said...

I could eat trout every day for dinner for at least a million years.