Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011

Interesting Dates This Year
2011The first interesting date was 1-1-11, that was followed by 1-11-11. Now were waiting for November when we will have two dates of One’s: 11-1-11 and the best of all will be 11-11-11.

The Three Legged Stool
stool_1_smThe stools for milking cows were 3 legged. There has to be a reason. I think it is because a three legged stool will balance on an uneven terrain. Say you are milking a cow and the barn floor is uneven, then a four legged stool would wobble, but a three legged stool will always be steady… it may not be level, but it will be steady.

This unique feature of three legged stools has made them an example for many things that require three basic features to function properly. I’ve heard of the three-legged stool of retirement, three foundations of marketing, etc. So you may see the three-legged approach be used for many different situations, and all because the 3-legged stool is always steady and will not wobble. It was also very useful when milking a cow.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
It is important to have the proper balance in your life. It is good to recognize the things that are important to you, and then to make sure you have the right priorities set. This may cause you adjust the time you allocate to what is important to you.
Some items to consider may include: Your spiritual life, your family, your job, your hobbies, your continuing education, your household responsibilities, etc.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Some things have to be believed to be seen.
~Ralph Hodgson

~~~
Joke of the Day

The Italian Man of His House. With his Italian wife!

Tony had just finished reading a new book entitled, 'You Can Be The Man of Your House.'

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, 'From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me
and comb my hair?'

His Sicilian wife Gina replied, 'The funeral director would be my first guess.'



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: