If Dogs Were Our Teacher
Here’s a list of things we would learn if Dogs were our teacher.
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
- Take naps.
- Stretch before rising.
- Run, romp, and play daily.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you're not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
Someone told me, “You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant before I realized that people didn’t like me anyway.”
I can forgive, but I cannot forget, is only another way of saying, I will not forgive. Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note - torn in two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one.
~Henry Ward Beecher
Joke of the Day
Remember these tongue twisters? Can you still say them?
- Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore.