Friday, June 25, 2010

Shrubbery Trimming

A Favorite Job? NO WAY!
Yesterday, I worked hard and trimmed shrubbery. I think I would rather have a tooth pulled. It is not something I enjoy. I had some help. My fishing buddy Doug came over and helped. I ran the electric hedge trimmer and Doug did the pick up and final clean up. I could never of made it without his help.

I had a first yesterday. I did not cut the electric cord. I usually will find a way to cut the electric cord, blow a breaker, and take the time to repair the cut. I’m pretty good at making the repair, as seen from the previous repairs shown in the following picture.

2010-06-25

There’s at least one repair on the cord that is rolled up. So I’ve done it at least 5 times. But yesterday I did not cut the cord. Yea!!!
 

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Any closet is a walk-in closet…
If you try hard enough.
(Now that’s just plain dumb!)

~~~
Quote of the Day
Housework is something you do that nobody notices until you don't do it.
~Author Unknown

~~~
Joke of the Day

A blonde was driving home after work, and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to a repair shop. The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun. He told her to just go home and blow into the tailpipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out.

So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her car's tailpipe. Nothing happened. She blew a little harder, and still nothing happened.

Her roommate, another blonde, came home and said, "What are you doing?" The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tailpipe in order to get the dents to pop out.

Her roommate rolled her eyes and said, ..."HELLLLOOOO!!! You need to roll up the windows."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: