Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ball Park Dirt

And I Have A Picture
I have a picture I took the other day of some ball park dirt. It shows some dry and dusty dirt covered by the shadows of the backstop.

BallParkDirt

Well, you know I am hard up to make a post to my blog today by showing you dirt. But this is clean dirt. It’s not like the a lot of dirt you find on the internet. Anyway, I thought the picture was neat and interesting.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
To be successful you must work smarder and not harder, and be careful of your speling.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Forgiveness does not change the past,
but it does enlarge the future. 
~Paul Boese

~~~
Joke of the Day

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science and Nature.

Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?"

She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: