Friday, February 5, 2010

Mary’s Birthday

birthday_thumb3A Special
Birthday…
Today
 
This is my sister’s birthday. Join me in wishing her a very happy birthday.


Happy Birthday, Mary!

All Else and More
I don’t have much going on today. Just wanted to say hello and share a couple of funnies with you.

nothIn case you can’t read the above, it says:

My wife said, “Watcha doin’ today?”
I said “Nothing”.
She said, “You did that yesterday”
I said “I wasn’t finished.”
  

dol

Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the tool and throw them fish?

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I bought a book for my son some years ago.
It was “Out of the Crisis” by Dr. W. Edwards Deming.
I asked Dr. Deming to autograph if for my son.
The following quote are the words he wrote just above his signature. It’s good advice for all of us not matter our age.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Learn to love learning.
~ W. Edwards Deming

~~~
Joke of the Day

Lawyer:I have some good news and some bad news.

Client:Well, give me the bad news first.

Lawyer:The bad news is that the DNA tests showed that it was your blood they found all over the crime scene

Client:Oh no!  I'm ruined!  What's the good news?

Lawyer:The good news is your cholesterol is down to 130!



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: