Monday, February 15, 2010

Cheetos in the Yard

Squirrel Food?
We had some outdated Cheetos to get rid of. So instead of throwing them in the trash, we decided to put them outside for the birds and wildlife. The birds may have eaten some, but the cheese snack seemed to be a favorite for the squirrels. Look closely at the following picture and you will see Mr. Squirrel enjoying a Cheetos snack.

IMG_2814

Valentine’s Day
Yesterday was cupid’s day. I hope you remembered your sweetheart with a note, card, gift or something so they would feel loved. I made a little card for my Sweetheart. See below… 

 To Beverly, On Valentine’s Day

BeMtValentineFrom Jim

BeMyValentine 

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
They say… Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.

~~~
Quote of the Day
For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard

~~~
Joke of the Day

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over. Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?  He replied, "It was an ID ten T error."

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again."

Eric grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?"

"No," I replied.  "Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T

I used to like Eric.............



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Dar said...

thanks, now I know what to do with stale cheetos and cheese crackers...I just put out leftover nut mix...don't know for sure what nabbed it but they were gone before I got home from a grocery run...
I have the same problem that Eric solved....if ya get my drift...
Have a great week...your jokes wake my morning
BlessYa