Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Glimpse of the Future

Flexible Laptop
Check out the following video to see what laptops of the future might be like. Tennessee Granddaddy has a name for this technology. I was going to call it “Flexnology”. I thought I had invented a new term. WRONG! I Googled  it and found there are websites dedicated to flexnology.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Dreams! You want them to come true?
Then wake up and get busy!

~~~
Quote of the Day
We ask a simple question
And that is all we wish:
Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?
~William Sherwood Fox

~~~
Joke of the Day

One morning a woman said to her husband, "I bet you don't know what day this is today."

"Of course I do!" the husband indignantly replied as he went out the door.

At 11:00 that day the doorbell rang and when the woman answered it she was handed a box full of long stemmed red roses with a card that said: " From your loving husband."

At 1:00 again the doorbell rang and she was handed a foil wrapped box of her favorite chocolates with another card stating " May this be the sweetest day of your life" from your loving husband.

Later that afternoon, a boutique delivered a designer dress to her. The woman was so ecstatic she could hardly wait for her husband to come home.

When he walked in the door she ran up to him and said " Oh honey! First the flowers, then the candy and then the beautiful dress! Thank you so much! I have never had a more wonderful Groundhog Day in my whole life!"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Dar said...

Who ever thought the rolltop desk or the rolling pin would be so inspirational...gotta have one of those...when I'm rich and famous cause my get up and go, got up and went...to answer the door to find a whole new horizon staring at me....begging to be explored.
God Bless Ya