Monday, September 14, 2009

The Trial of the Big Bad Wolf

The Play
We enjoyed the play very much. Kara did an excellent job with her role as Jill, as in “Jack and Jill”.

That’s Jill (Kara) on the right with her pail, and Jack is on the left (see his broken crown). The Bailiff is in the center. BTkw1

Here’s a picture of the entire cast, Kara is on the front row, second from the right (If you wish, click on the picture for a larger view):

TBBW1200

Here’s a link to some pictures on Facebook showing more about the play and the characters. The Link

If you’re interested in learning more about the play you can read about it here: The Trial

Heart Health
Well, I had my stress test last week, and today I see the heart doctor to learn the results. I’ll let you know tomorrow what I learn.

 

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Growing old is better than I thought it would be.
(I still feel young in my mind, but not in my body.)

~~~
Quote of the Day
The whole purpose of education is to turn
mirrors into windows.
~Sydney J. Harris

~~~
Joke of the Day

A little boy and his father were standing in line at the grocery store behind a really large woman. She was dressed like an executive and was wearing a beeper.

The little boy was bored and could not stop looking at the woman. Finally, he said to his father, "Dad, look at the size of her rear!"

The father was appalled and said, "Shh! Son, Its not nice to talk that way about other people!"

So, after being quiet for a while longer, the little boy said, "Dad, take a look at the size of her legs!" and again the dad says, "Shh! son , you're embarrassing me!"

It wasn't long after that when her beeper went off, and the boy shouted, "Look out Dad, she's backing up!"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: