Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dogs in Action

What a Dog Trainer!
Just watch this video and let me know if you have ever seen better trained dogs. I thought this was great! It’s a clip from a European dog show.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I am feeling great!

Coming Up
Next week I have an appointment with my family doctor on Tuesday. Then later in the week we’ll be heading to Knoxville for our annual church convention. I hope to collect some gems or fragments to share with you like I did last year. I’ve heard some call their convention notes crumbs, but I’ve decided I don’t like doing that myself. Crumbs are usually swept up and thrown away. In the Bible it was the fragments that were collected after Jesus fed the multitude. I’m sure those fragments were more than crumbs, and were used to feed others.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Remember the best way to improve you looks is with a nice smile… and it’s a lot cheaper than a make over.

~~~
Quote of the Day
The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.
~Pierre Corneille

~~~
Joke of the Day

A Lawyer and the Pope died at the same time, and both went to heaven.

They were met at the Pearly Gate by St. Peter who conducted them to their rooms. The Pope's room was basic with bare floor, army cot for a bed, and a single bulb for light.

They came to the Lawyer's room. It was huge with wall to wall carpeting, king sized water bed, indirect lighting, color TV, stereo, Jacuzzi and fully stocked bar.

The Lawyer said, "There must be a mistake. This must be the Pope's room!"

St Peter said, "There's no mistake. This is your room. We have lots of Pope's, but you're our very first Lawyer!"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

That dog show was great! I loved the little noodle dog the best!